One of my seasonal favorites! I love all things pumpkin and this moist and sweet pumpkin bread contains is so delicious, you won’t believe it’s light!
This is a great weekend treat and would also be awesome for Thanksgiving dessert.
- 1 1/2 cup flour (I used oat flour)
- 1/2 cup of almond meal (you can use 2 cups of flour total if you don’t have almond meal)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 15.5 oz. can of pure pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of pure raw cane sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Add flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Fold in chips, saving a few to sprinkle on top of the batter. Bake for 45-50 minutes and allow to cool completely before cutting into 12 slices.
LightBites Tip! You can also make these as mini muffins and you will get about 40 out of the recipe above. Be sure to cut the baking time in half to about 18-20 minutes depending on your oven. Allow to cool completely before enjoying!
The Weight Watchers PointsPlus value for the mini muffin version is 2pp for 1 or 3pp for 2! 🙂
Nutrition Info for bread | Makes 12 servings
198 calories, 6g of fat, 33g carbs, 3.6g fiber, 4.6g protein
5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving