So easy and so delicious – great at home or on the go! Only 140 calories / 4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus for 4 poppers!
- 1 cup multigrain pancake mix (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 medium apple, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup non fat milk
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup sweetener and sugar blend (I used Truvia)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp powdered sugar (for dusting)
Preheat oven to 375f.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except powdered sugar. Pour the mixture into a large measuring cup. Slice apple wedges into very thin pieces. Spray mini muffin pan with non stick spray.
Pour the mixture about 2/3 high in each mini cup. Top batter in each cup with a few thin apple pieces. Bake for about 18 minutes and allow to cool completely before dusting with powdered sugar. Serve with maple syrup or sugar free pancake syrup.
Nutrition facts | Makes 6 servings, 24 poppers in total, serving is 4 poppers
140 calories, .5g fat, 30 carbs, 3g fiber, 5.8g protein
4 Weight Watchers PointPlus per serving