So light and fun! I was inspired to create this by a recipe I saw for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from the beautiful Gina from Skinnytaste.
I have a friend who loves orange creamsicles, so I made this for her and she absolutely loved it!
This is so easy and would be really great for a spring of summer barbecue.
- 1 .44 oz. package of sugar free Orange flavored gelatin
- 6 tablespoons of light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of 2% milk (you can use non fat, but I like that 2% adds a bit more creaminess)
- 8 oz. of light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener and sugar mix (I used Domino Stevia and Sugar blend)
Light Bites Done Right Tip! You can add a bit more sweetener if you like a very sweet cheesecake. Just give the mixture a little taste before pouring and adjust to your sweetness preference as necessary.
In a bowl, whisk gelatin with 1/4 cup of boiling water until all powder dissolves.
In a blender, mix cream cheese, milk, sour cream and sweetener. Add gelatin and mix again.
Pour into a reduced fat graham cracker crust and allow to set in the fridge for at least 8 hours, but preferably 12 hours.
Nutrition Facts | Makes 8 servings, 1 slice each
176 calories, 9.3g fat, 21.8g carbs, 0g fiber, 5g protein
5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving