The little rainbow sprinkles just remind me of confetti. A party in your mouth for just 54 calories / 1 Weight Watchers point!
I love to have one or two with afternoon coffee and they really get rid of that desire to grab something super sweet and unhealthy without feeling boring or bland.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes (I used fine grated and reserved about a tsp to sprinkle on top)
- 3 tablespoons of sweetener/sugar blend (I used Domino Stevia/Sugar Blend)
- 4 packets of sweetener (I used Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips (I reserve a few to put on the top)
- 1 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine baking soda and sour cream. Add flour, egg white, apple sauce, baking powder, coconut, salt, sugar blend and sweetener. Fold in chips and drop tablespoon sized scoops on parchment. Sprinkle with coconut and any chips you’ve reserved and bake in oven for 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts | Makes 14 servings, 1 mini scone each
54 calories, 1g fat, 10.6g carbs, .4g fiber, 1.3g protein
1 Weight Watchers PointsPlus for 1, 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus for 2