This was my first attempt at this dish and I have to say…I love it! It is so easy and yummy to boot!
- 1 2/3 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup plain non fat greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp reduced sugar strawberry spread (I used Smuckers)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 6-8 sweetener packets (depending on sweetness preference) .
In a large bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together. Place in an airtight container and let it sit in the fridge for at least 12 hours (I make it the day before and let it sit overnight).
Nutrition facts | Makes 6 servings | 1/2 cup each
120 cals, 4g fat, 15g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 9g protein
3 Weight Watchers PointPlus per serving