I see all these delicious looking overnight oats recipes but can’t make many of them the same way as they usually consist of way more oats, nuts and sweeteners than what I like to allot for one meal.
I decided to try to come up with one that would still be huge and filling but not 500 calories/15 points!
You could use the same ingredients in smaller proportions to make a lower calorie/point version but this I make this when I feel like something really filling.
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chobani, non-fat plain Greek Yogurt)
- 1/4 cup quick oats, prepared with milk
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 2 packets of sweetener (I used Trader Joe’s Liquid Stevia Drops)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup of crunchy cereal (I used Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch)
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
Mix Greek yogurt with quick oats that I prepared with fat free milk in the microwave with sweetener. I sliced a banana and a few strawberries and layered with yogurt/oat mix and cereal. Top with remaining cereal and chopped walnuts. Continue layering everything in a to-go jar and let it sit for a bit before enjoying so that the cereal softens a little.
Nutrition Facts | Makes 1 serving, 1 breakfast parfait
389 calories, 4.7g fat, 75g carbs, 7.7g fiber, 23.5g protein
8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving