- 1 0.3 oz. package sugar free lime flavored gelatin
- 1 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1 5.3 oz. lime flavored light yogurt (I used Oikos Greek Yogurt Key Lime)
- 1/4 cup tequila (optional, still delicious without it but if you do not include tequila just substitute volume with an additional 1/4 cup of boiling water in first step)
- 60 Scoop tortilla chips (I used Tostitos)
- Grated peel of 1 fresh lime
In a mixing bowl, add 3 tablespoons of boiling water to gelatin powder and whisk quickly until all powder dissolves. Add tequila and whisk well. Add cream cheese and yogurt and whisk again until well incorporated.
Place whipped mixture into a plastic baggie and snip about a 1 inch end off with kitchen scissors. Pipe the mixture into the scoops and place in the fridge to set for as long as 2-3 hours before serving.
Grate lime peel over bites. Tip! Avoid preparing too far in advanced to avoid soggy scoops.
Nutrition facts | Makes 10 servings, 6 bites each
143 cals, 8g fat, 10.7g carbs, 0.7g fiber, 3g protein
3 Weight Watchers PointPlus per serving