I love pizza made on French bread but rather than cut it lengthwise and eat half a baguette like I used to, I cut it into diagonal slices, load it with healthy ingredients, and bake on a baking sheet. Delicious!
- 1 long french loaf cut into 12 medium slices
- 1 can of tuna packed in water (I prefer chunk light)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup light shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced fat crumbled feta cheese
- 3 dried figs, chopped
- 6 olives, thinly sliced
- 1/4 bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
Preheat oven to 400f and line baking sheet with parchment.
Lay bread slices down and spread each with a little tomato paste. Add toppings and sprinkle each with a little of shredded cheese and then the feta.
Bake for 10 minutes. Drizzle with glaze. Yum!
Nutrition facts | Makes 4 servings, 3 slices each
305 calories, 4.5g fat, 45g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 20g protein
8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving