This is one of my favorite lunches, hands down. Easy, light and delicious!
- Non-stick cooking spray (I used Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil Spray)
- 1 light wrap (I used a Flatoutbread Light Original wrap)
- 1 tsp chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon of light guacamole (I used Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole Made with Greek Yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon of fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of light shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of salsa
- Fresh iceberg lettuce, pepper strips, thinly sliced onions
Preheat oven to 400f. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
I make the nacho chips by spraying one light wrap with a little coconut oil cooking spray and sprinkling it with 1 teaspoon of chilli seasoning mix. Rub it around for even distribution.
I then use a pizza cutter to cut it into wedges and bake for about 4-6 minutes.
Watch them closely to avoid burning, it only takes a few minutes.
Once out of the oven, I top the nacho chips with shredded lettuce, fresh pepper strips, a few cherry tomatoes, and one tablespoon each of fresh salsa, fat free sour cream, light guacamole (Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Guacamole with Greek Yogurt), and light shredded cheese. Nom!
Nutrition facts |
3 Weight Watchers PointPlus per serving